We have substantial experience in advising client on private equity and venture capital investment. No matter whether it is investing in startups or mature companies or it is related to withdrawal of investments at maturity, we clearly understand our clients’ goals and needs throughout the whole transaction process and are able to advise clients with our professional knowledge in order to maximize their interests. Our lawyers are also experienced in establishing private equity funds. Our team have participated in a number of private equity and venture capital investment projects conducted by investment funds from North America, Europe and Asia.
Our scope of services in this practice area mainly include:
● searching for potential target companies on behalf of clients;
● negotiating terms and conditions of the respective transactions for clients;
● devising legal framework documentation and investment proposal;
● assisting clients in establishing project companies in different jurisdictions;
● preparing relevant trust investment documents;
● preparing transaction documents such as share purchase agreement, shareholders’ agreement and convertible bond subscription agreement; and
● preparing documents for setting up of local and regional private equity funds.