Where companies, corporations or individuals invest overseas, they are normally required by relevant overseas authorities to submit attested documents for verification. Our lawyers who have notary public qualification are able to provide attestation services in such circumstances.
Our scope of services in this practice area mainly include:
● preparing and attesting powers of attorneys for use overseas;
● verifying identity of persons;
● attesting company, commercial and other business documents;
● hosting legal declarations or affirmations for use overseas;
● witnessing the signing of documents in respect of overseas conveyancing matters;
● attesting personal documents and information for the purpose of immigration;
● preparing marine reports;
● attesting transactions, documents or matters and keeping records of such attestations; and
● preparing attested documents to assist holders of overseas receipts to exercise their rights of recourse.