Listed Co. compliance
We advise a significant number of listed companies on compliance with Hong Kong Listing Rules, The Codes on Takeovers and Mergers and Share Repurchases, Securities and Futures Ordinance and Companies Ordinance. We are also the general counsel of a number of listed companies of various scales to advise on compliance matters. Our compliance team comprises lawyers with different professional backgrounds, such as accountancy, quantity surveying, architect, banking and company secretary, which enable us to provide thorough compliance services to our clients.
Our scope of services in this practice area mainly include:
● offering assistance in preparing annual reports, interim reports and quarterly reports;
● offering assistance in preparing announcements, circulars and other discloseable documents;
● providing advice on compliance matters of listed companies;
● co-ordinating cross-border compliance matters for companies listed in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions;
● conducting legal due diligence on compliance matters;
● handling disclosure and reporting matters pursuant to the Hong Kong Listing Rules, The Codes on Takeovers and Mergers and Share Repurchases, Securities and Futures Ordinance and Companies Ordinance;
● assisting clients in preparing guidelines in respect of corporate governance and internal control;
● providing compliance training for directors and senior management of companies;
● submitting compliance enquiries to Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Securities and Futures Commission and other regulatory authorities; and
● offering assistance in preparing merger and acquisition proposals.