We are able to provide clients with one stop thorough legal services on property related matters. In addition, we are one of the recognized legal advisers of major banks in Hong Kong including but not limited to HSBC, Hang Seng Bank, Bank of China (Hong Kong), Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong), Bank of East Asia, Bank of Communications, China Construction Bank (Asia) and Fubon Bank.
Our scope of services in this practice area mainly include:
● representing real estate developers to negotiate with the government in respect of modification of conditions of government lease and surrender of land in exchange for other land;
● drafting sale and purchase agreements and relevant legal documents for commercial, industrial and residential conveyancing transactions;
● drafting agreements for landlords and tenants in respect of leasing of offices, shopping malls, restaurants and residential premises as well as representing the respective parties in negotiating the terms and conditions of the agreements;
● representing banks in drafting and preparing mortgage deeds, and personal and corporate guarantees;
● handling next of kin property transfer, including transfers by way of gifts, and applications to the Hong Kong Housing Society or the relevant authorities for payment of land premium;
● conducting conveyancing matters relating to estate inheritance and transfer; and
● arranging for auction of land and property as well as drafting relevant auctions terms and conditions and concluding subsequent sale and purchase of land and property.