Our China business team consists of lawyers with PRC and overseas practice qualifications and has extensive knowledge regarding the legal system and business environment of the PRC. Our lawyers are able to follow precisely the dynamics of the PRC legal and social development. All of them are proficient in Chinese (including Mandarin and other local dialects) and English.
In addition, we have established representative and affiliated offices in the PRC. We have substantial experience in liaising with the PRC government bodies and PRC law firms. Owing to our extensive cross-border legal knowledge and years of practical experience, our China business team is able to provide quality legal affiliated services to clients.
Our scope of services in this practice area mainly include:
● establishing FIE and WFOE in the PRC;
● assisting clients to liaise with relevant PRC government departments;
● handling property acquisition and mortgage matters in the PRC;
● advising clients on acquisitions of businesses and assets in the PRC;
● assisting clients to deal with loan documentations, guarantees and other financing matters in relation to domestic financial institutions in the PRC; and
● drafting and reviewing documents related to various types of transactions.
Our China business team has handled a significant number of projects involving a wide spectrum of industries, including but not limited to banking, finance, technology, infrastructure, petroleum, bio-chemistry, real estate, entertainment, manufacturing, telecommunication and medicine.