Banking & Finance
Our banking and finance team comprises lawyers qualified to practise law in both Hong Kong and the PRC and lawyers with strong finance industry background. This enables us to provide seamless legal services to financial institutions especially on cross-border transactions. Our team is experienced in cross-border financing, acquisition financing and secured/unsecured lending. We have advised our clients on complex transactions, the most recent example includes a US$3 billion loan financing to an African oil corporation. We are one of the designated legal advisors of major banks in Hong Kong, including major PRC financial institutions.
We provide the following banking and finance legal services:
● All types of bank lending and taking security;
● Acquisition financing, project financing and asset financing;
● Applying for banking licences and licences for securities and futures contract activities;
● Drafting standard form contracts in Chinese and English and General Terms and Conditions for bank accounts/products;
● Advising on regulatory compliance by banks and securities organisations;
● Applying for approval in issuance of investment products; and
● Advising on financial derivative products.